problem with multiple pages (switch/case)

From: Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:01:15 -0400
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm using Firefox 3 under Linux with the Mozilla Xforms plugin v0.8.6ff3.

We have a large form that we want to cut into several pages using
<xforms:switch> and <xforms:case>. The problem is that sometimes the
last page is not displayed correctly. If I refresh the page in the
browser, sometimes it works, but it is usually gone again after
another refresh.

Some more info. My xform is generated dynamically with a JSP. Inside
the JSP I have a nested JSP call like this:

    <%= bean.createSelect1Widget(parameter) %>

This call generates an <xforms:select1> widget with several choices
that are taken from a database.

As I noticed, this call causes the confusion with the multipaging. If
I remove these embedded JSP calls, the problem seems to be gone.

The problem is not present either if I only use one page, i.e. no multipaging.

Do you have any idea how to keep the nested JSP calls and the
multipaging too? To me it seems like a bug in the plugin.

Thanks,

Laszlo