Re: Xforms control

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:20:09 +0100
To: rakesh parmar <rakeshkumar_parmar@persistent.co.in>
CC: www-forms@w3.org
Hello,

>       Is there any control in XForm which can represent data as excel
> grid??

There is no XForms control to represent as a grid what should be a
specific node set in XML.

You can have a look at this example :
http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms/spreadsheet.xml

Because XSLTForms (my XForms engine) is based on XSLT, such a capability
could easily be added in it. My point of view is that XForms needs to be
confronted to developers and it is important to be able to test new
functionalities with efficiency : XSLTForms is versatile !

Regards,

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>
Bordeaux, France