WSDL document as XForms instance

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:27:22 +0100
To: "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello,

While looking at a new opensource project named WSDL2XForms, I was
thinking that, instead of using XSLT to transform a WSDL document into
an XForms document, it would be a better XForms approach to ask the
XForms engine to directly interpret the WSDL document as an instance and
to render a corresponding form.

I have not been able to find an example for that on the Internet and I
wonder if anybody already tried to do that, if there are already known
limitations for XForms 1.1 to do that...

Thank you for your answers.

Regards,

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>