WSDL document as XForms instance

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:27:22 +0100
To: "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>

While looking at a new opensource project named WSDL2XForms, I was
thinking that, instead of using XSLT to transform a WSDL document into
an XForms document, it would be a better XForms approach to ask the
XForms engine to directly interpret the WSDL document as an instance and
to render a corresponding form.

I have not been able to find an example for that on the Internet and I
wonder if anybody already tried to do that, if there are already known
limitations for XForms 1.1 to do that...

Thank you for your answers.

Bordeaux, France
XForms for browsers without plugin : http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms