Re: Submission using Mozilla XForms plugin

Yes, if you load the testcase from the local disc, then you should be
able to put to the local disc (as far as FF security), I believe.

Since this is linux, could it be that you don't have permission to write
there?  I'm not a big linux guy.  Might be worth having someone try the
testcase on linux.

--Aaron