Re: Submission using Mozilla XForms plugin

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:47:24 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org
Yes, if you load the testcase from the local disc, then you should be
able to put to the local disc (as far as FF security), I believe.

Since this is linux, could it be that you don't have permission to write
there?  I'm not a big linux guy.  Might be worth having someone try the
testcase on linux.

--Aaron