Re: implementors proposal for load/@show="embed"

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:17:37 +0200
To: Joern Turner <joern.turner@googlemail.com>
CC: www-forms@w3.org
Joern,

 From samples sent to me from the "real-world", I have been convinced
that a subform mechanism is necessary.

I have been thinking about XFrames for not permitting anything while
AJAX can do whatever is interesting to be done at a DOM level.

Submission has also to be considered. Something like replace="partial"
and target="xframe1_id" would reduce actions complexity even though
xf:load show="embed" should be enough.

Yes, we need this to be considered by the Work Group so implementations
will have the same approach for this effective necessity.

Thanks!

Alain Couthures
<agenceXML>
XSLTForms : http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms