Re: regarding XForms 1.1 Test Suite

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:38:22 +0200
To: "Clark, John" <CLARKJ2@ccf.org>
CC: www-forms@w3.org
John,

> It sounds like that's what you are doing already, with your XSLT on
> the XSLTForms projects.  Although that may be your implementation, and
> not your test pipeline.

Yes, I already have a mechanism for modifying test files about
submission. It's not precisely a pipeline (it's based on tXs, my own XML
script engine, itself heavily based on XSLT). You can have a look at
http://xsltforms.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xsltforms/txs/xforms.txs?revision=132

> I think this could also be managed with an XSLT script in a
> preprocessing step.  I'd be happy to work with you to set something
> like this up; I always like writing XSLT.  :)  I think there's a lot
> of potential for "reworking" the test suite automatically to match the
> needs of a given test harness, and I think such a pipeline could be
> pretty flexible to allow it to support multiple different test
> harnesses (that is, for different implementations).

Yes, it can be. Your suggestions about this transformation are welcome !
Just contact me directly for questions.

Thanks!

-Alain