From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Aaron Reed
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:21 PM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: dispatch with @delay question

Hi,

I didn't see this in the spec, but perhaps I missed it.

I see in the spec rules like removing the event from the delay queue before dispatching and if the target is deleted then the event should be removed from the delay queue.  But I don't see anything in the spec that mentions when all of the events in the delay queue should be destroyed.
  Should that happen as part of the xforms-model-destruct default handling?  This seems like the type of thing that should be defined in the spec if it isn't already.

Thanks,
--Aaron