treating (multiple) attached images

From: Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 20:15:42 -0500
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

I'd like to allow users to attach images to an XForm. Some questions:

(1) As I saw, only the file URLs are sent, not the files themselves.

(2) When visualizing an instance with attached images, how to present
the images? Instead of the image URL, is it possible to show the
image? Or a thumbnail...

(3) How to treat the case when we want to upload several images (but
the exact number is unknown). The nicest solution would be an extra
button "Attach another image", which would create dynamically another
upload widget. But it also means that the XML template in the head
part must be updated too with another tag. Any hints how to do this?

Thanks in advance,