Re: treating (multiple) attached images

From: Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:47:33 -0500
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

> There's an example in the XForms spec:
>        <upload ref="mail/attachment" mediatype="image/*">
>          <label>Select image:</label>
>          <filename ref="@filename" />
>          <mediatype ref="@mediatype" />
>        </upload>
> The mediatype for jpg is image/jpeg, so use mediatype="image/jpeg"

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it doesn't work perfectly in the
Mozilla plugin. If I specify "image/jpeg", then it will only allow
*.jpeg files, but not *.jpg (without 'e'). But capturing the mediatype
<mediatype ref="@mediatype" />
works well, so I will rather verify this part on the server side.