Re: treating (multiple) attached images

From: Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:57:06 -0500
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

>> I'd like to allow users to attach images to an XForm. Some questions:
>>
>> (1) As I saw, only the file URLs are sent, not the files themselves.

Hi,

For reasons of simplicity, I would like to restrict the image upload
to JPG images only. In the model part I have the following:

<xforms:instance id="xml-template" xmlns="">
        <Images>
          <file1 xsi:type="xsd:anyURI" />

The best solution would be if it were treated in the file selector,
i.e. the user couldn't even choose a different file.

Thanks,

Laszlo