  From:       Jabba Laci <jabba.laci@gmail.com>

  To:         xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

  Date:       02/04/2009 04:43 PM

  Subject:    warning if a required field is left empty

  Sent by:    www-forms-request@w3.org

Hi,

I have an xform with several required fields. If the user leaves one
of them blank and presses the submit button, nothing happens. How
could I add a warning message saying "You didn't fill all the required
fields." ? I don't want to detail which fields are missing, I just
want a general warning.

Thanks,

Laszlo