RE: Javascript implementation limitation

From: <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:44:49 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
To: <mats.eklund@yahoo.com>
Hi Mats,

I'm in charge of XSLTForms project and I agree with you about this problem.

Have a look at http://old.nabble.com/A-new-submit-method-for-implementing-replace%3D%22all%22-with-Javascript----td20638952.html

Best regards,
Alain Couthures
<agenceXML>
Bordeaux, France
http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms

Hi,

I'm weighing pros and cons of two xforms implementations, one is a server side implementation and the other is a browser side implementation in javascript. It appears to me that one inherent limitation of a javascript implementation is that xforms submissions with replace="all" is impossible to achieve. Any insights welcome?

Thanks,
Mats