orbeon X-forms

From: rameshkancherla <ramesh_hanuma@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:41:47 -0800 (PST)
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi

        This is Ramesh.I am implementing orbeon x-forms in my application. I
am displaying all nodes on one page getting these from eXist xml data base
       I am trying to edit particular record and displaying into another
x-form
I am new to  x-forms. i am not understanding how to edit record

if any  one know about it can you please give me suggestion

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh K