From: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Erik Bruchez
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:46 AM
To: www-forms@w3.org
Subject: Re: submit doesn't appear as button

There are many issues with your example:

* There is no <xforms> element in XForms. So you must remove that.
* You need to place XForms elements in a namespace, e.g. <xforms:model>.
* Your XForms namespace is wrong, you must use:

   xmlns:xforms="http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms"

* Your markup is not well-formed as your </body> element is not closed.
* If you have as default namespace the HTML namespace, you must use xmlns="" on your instance's root element.

See attached a modified version which seems to work for me.

-Erik