Re: XForms 1.1 implementation report for the Firefox XForms extension

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:46:46 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org

Thanks for the report and the test effort, Keith.  Very cool.

Just in the last day or so I've checked in support for digest(), hmac(),
xf:header, xf:name, and xf:value support into FF3 so it might be worth
checking those testcases again on a nightly.  They'll make it to FF2
soonish (except hmac which we can't implement on FF2).

--Aaron