Re: xforms:upload updating two parts of the model

From: Nuno Job <nunojobpinto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:18:04 +0000
To: "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org
Hi,

Hi Nuno,

> Can I just clarify the question? Is the problem as simple as needing
> to duplicate the value from filegrp/file/@ID to fptr/@FILEID? Or is it
> slightly more complex in that the fptr element must also be created?

It's the more complex  solution. Do you know how to do it?

Anyway I'm ging to release a screencast on xforms and ruby on rails - TODAY
- at my blog. Your welcome to check it out. I'll message the list when it's
up on nunojob.wordpress.com.

Footnote: That is not implemented :P I didn't know how to and had very
limited time to present the screencast.

Regards,

> Mark

Thanks for the help,