examples wanted

From: Paul Kelly <paul@xmlteam.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:24:36 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: dev-tech-xforms@lists.mozilla.org

Hi everyone. I'm having a tough time styling xforms on the client side and was wondering if there were any good examples of complex, good-looking forms done this way (I'm using the mozilla plugin). I'm hoping the problem is just my own ineptitude with css.

By complex I mean things like nested repeats, repeats kept in the same row as other inputs/outputs, many-columned headers that line up with the rows. Am I sounding inept? :)

Thanks you and apologies to those who are getting the twice. Sent to www-forms @w3.org and to dev-tech-xforms@lists.mozilla.org
--
--paul

Paul Kelly