Re: Loan Application Form Example based on the XForms Simplified Syntax

Thomas,

That looks pretty good. I am not sure in what context exactly this
proposal is made, but one concern I have relates to the lack of repeat
in this example: some of the tricky aspects we discussed in the group
in the past related to the way we would handle repeats with the
simplified syntax. In particular, repeats have led us to suggest a
notation using XPath variables (which had other benefits, such as
providing more location independence for the controls). Do you have a
plan of producing an example using repeats then?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/