FAQ comment: About seccion, Will we have to wait for new browsers?

From: http://www.pas-world.com <dev001@pas-world.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:25:48 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hello,
I think that this section is not very descriptive.
Status of implementation in generic browsers like firefox, iexplore,
etc, do not correspond with "No." and "as well as a number of browsers
that implement XForms natively" of section.

The document do not say that xforms can be tested in some browsers that
do not support xforms, using javascript library. Only say "plugins or by
transforming the forms at the server".

In my opinion, this section should contain more information.

Publicidad http://www.pas-world.com