Hide items from list

From: Frederik Elwert <felwert@uni-bremen.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:28:51 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org

In a survey application based on XForms, I want to implement filtering
of pages, questions and question items. For pages (which are just
xf:groups) and questions (which are form controls), this is easily
possible with @relevant.

But how can I filter, i.e. hide, xf:items from xf:select and xf:select1

E.g., there is one question (xf:select1), "Do you have a dog?" with yes
or no as possible anwers. Now, there's another question (xf:select)
"What do you do in your leisure time?" with "reading", "swimming" and
"play with my dog" as possible answers. Now I would of course want the
last answer only to be visible when the answer to the first question is

Any help is appreciated.