RE: XForms:instance requests, the HTTP Accept header and RESTful Web Services...

Nick,

I know that the PicoForms developers have considered this and found that
'a lot of Web servers not doing the right thing' and in order to get
some forms to work they have chosen to set the accept header of an
instance request to */*.

With the exception of Lars' workaround, I cannot see how I can go in
both an XForms and REST direction if I am not provided with the control
over request headers that REST requires.

Regards

Philip Fennell