Re: Need help with XForms

Hi Carlos,

Are you trying to create an XForms form, or an HTML one? The first
part of your message is HTML, the second XForms.

Also, which tutorial are you looking at? There is no <xf:script>
element, for example, so whichever tutorial you are using is possibly
misleading.

Can I suggest you look at our 'Introduction to XForms' tutorial? It
will take you through the initial steps to get a form working, and
explains a lot about XForms on the way:

  <http://www.formsplayer.com/introduction-to-xforms>

Once you've been through that you should have a reasonable overview,
and then you can start looking at some more advanced tutorials, and
different run-time processors.

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@formsPlayer.com | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232

  standards. innovation.