Re: exf:iterate ?

From: David Landwehr <david.landwehr@picoforms.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:43:40 +0200
To: Adrian Baker <adrian@fastmail.net>
CC: www-forms@w3.org

I could not agree more and I found it a little strange that the working
group did not adopt all the attributes. As far as I recall there was no
particular reason that @iterate was dropped other than that the iterator
description did not specify what happens when a node which it is
iterating was deleted (however this could happen it other circumstances
as well).

Best regards,
David Landwehr