Join discussion on XForms Transitional on public-html

From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <sebastian@dreamlab.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:33:48 +0100
To: 'www-forms' <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello www-forms,

soon we will present XForms Transitional to the
new HTML WG and start discussion on it on the
public-html list.

If you're interested in following this discussion
and perhaps making your opinion heard, you can
easily join the public HTML WG as a public invited
expert now (in case you are not a W3C member), for
instructions, see:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/

 From experience it takes a couple of days until
you're approved, therefore we'll try and not start
discussion on it before next week to give everyone
a chance to join until then.

Looking forward to seeing you on public-html for
this topic,

- Sebastian