xForms 1.1

From: <rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:43:40 +0000
To: www-forms@w3.org

Dear All,

My company developed a drag and draw designer for "crash starting" xForms
development by generating xHTML + xForms to the xForm 1.0 standard.

Despite the technical excelence (imho) of xForms, and its obvious future,
the designer has not been a commercial success for us, and, as a very small
firm, we are not planning to create a release for xForms 1.1, and are
actively considering "cutting our losses" on this project by selling the
source code.

Whilst I realise that this is a technical forum and not a "sales" forum, it
obviously has a deep penetration into the xForms community, and I should be
grateful if anyone interested in entering into negotiations with respect to
this product contact me in the first inst by email at
rob.bull@blackdog.co.uk

Not without a little regret, and with apologies to the academic sanctity,

Rob