Re: XForms and XML Signatures : How to get the presentation layer?

Well for what you are asking I certainly have no answer. This is mostly
a question about what you can achieve with the implementation you are
using. Certainly there are implementations with support for signing, Dr.
Boyers implementation is such an implementation and all implementations
would in one way or another be able to provide signing.

I think John Boyer is the best capacity in the Working Group with
regards to xml signatures so I bet he can give you much better advice
compared to me.

Best regards,
David

--