Re: XForms and XML Signatures : How to get the presentation layer?

From: duryodhan <duryodhan125@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:11:25 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hey,

Ok! But then if I sign text, then one of the major reasons for me
trying out XForms no longer exist(i.e the output is all XML). If I
wanted text, then I would just use HTML Forms and JS which would parse
the form and write it to text one by one and then save it as a text
var, which the user is next asked to sign.

Now I know , you will all say that there are a 1000 other reasons to
use XForms and that is true. But that isn't what I am talking
about....

What does the XForms spec say? What should be signed? Aren't the
concerns you are raising valid over there too?

Also, does the XForms spec say that XHTML + XML should be signed?

Still a noob, so am probably talking out of my hat.

>I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful than this.

Well I am sorry too! :D

Regards
duryodhan