Re: XForms and XML Signatures : How to get the presentation layer?

From: duryodhan <duryodhan125@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:50:04 +0530
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hey,

 ok! No offense, but I am aware WHY you need to sign the presentation
layer too .. (from your own blog posts I am afraid), but the point I
was asking was... to sign the whole presentation layer + Instance when
the XHTML is the presentation layer, what should I sign? The whole
XHTML document (with the model replaced by the actual instance). Or is
there something more specific only that I should sign? I am afraid
that most of the stuff online about this is mostly about XFDL (again
by you :) ).

Also, I wanted to know ... HOW should I get the whole presentation
layer from the client side to the server side ?

I am a little of a noob , so please bear with me , if I am waaay off
course and clear me up.

The *first* question is what I am most dense about. ... could you
please give an example of _what_ should be signed, when the XForms use
XHTML as presentation layer, assuming a simple XML Signature tool that
I have which converts an XML Doc to one containing an enveloped
signature?

Regards,
duryodhan