Re: XForms and APP clients

From: Tyler St. John <trs17@pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:53:33 -0400
To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: "Dustin Whitney" <dustin.whitney@gmail.com>, "Nikunj Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>, www-forms@w3.org
Eliotte,

I'm working with a building a Atom Reader/Editor.  I'm using the FF binding

xf|output[mediatype="application/xhtml+xml"] {
        -moz-binding: url('xforms-xhtml.xml#output-xhtml');

However, this binding only allows me to read in escaped xhtml.  I cannot
read in regular xhtml, therefore, my prototype is useless.

-Tyler

--
Tyler St. John