Re: XForms and APP clients

Hi Nikunj,

I've worked with APP, and with XForms, but I'm having trouble
understanding the issues you're raising. Do you think you could try to
break them down a bit, perhaps giving some sample code that you'd like
to have working, but it doesn't?

For example, I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't
render an atom:link as an xhtml:link. Do you mean as xhtml:a?

I also can't quite work out what the simpleContent issue that you are
referring to; could you explain that a little more? Is it essentially
that you can't display a hierarchy of elements in a particular way?

Sorry to reply with questions. :)

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232