Re: XForms and APP clients

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 03:18:29 +0100
To: "Nikunj Mehta" <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Cc: "Atom-Protocol Protocol" <atom-protocol@imc.org>, www-forms@w3.org, "Elliotte Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>

Hi Nikunj,

I've worked with APP, and with XForms, but I'm having trouble
understanding the issues you're raising. Do you think you could try to
break them down a bit, perhaps giving some sample code that you'd like
to have working, but it doesn't?

For example, I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't
render an atom:link as an xhtml:link. Do you mean as xhtml:a?

I also can't quite work out what the simpleContent issue that you are
referring to; could you explain that a little more? Is it essentially
that you can't display a hierarchy of elements in a particular way?

Sorry to reply with questions. :)

Regards,

Mark

--