Re: checkbox labels

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:40:01 -0600
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Leigh,

I tried that, but had no luck.  Here is the testcase I used.  No
combination of the three style selectors (or any of them alone) worked
for me using XSmiles alpha version.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- basic FO page definition stuff -->
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" >
     <title>Checkbox testcase</title>
       @namespace xforms url("http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms");

       xforms|input {
         caption-side: right;
       xforms|input xforms|label {
         caption-side: right;
       xforms|input::xf-value {
         caption-side: right;
     <xforms:model id="mymodel">
       <xforms:instance id="myinstance" xmlns="">
       <xforms:bind id="booleanbind" nodeset="/values/select"
                    type="xsd:boolean" />
     <h2>This testcase should show a checkbox with its label to its right

     <xforms:input bind="booleanbind">
       <xforms:label>This should be a checkbox: </xforms:label>