checkbox labels

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:49:55 -0600
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi,

I noticed that every xforms processor that I tried put the labels for
boolean inputs (usually rendered as checkboxes) to the left of the
checkbox even though the overwhelming preference for html forms is to
have the label on the right of a checkbox.  Do any xforms processors
allow their authors to position a boolean input's label to the right of
the control?  Perhaps using a CSS style?

I guess the better question might be, does any processor allow the form
author to determine the label position (either left or right of the
underlying control) of any xforms control?  And if so, how?

Thanks,
--Aaron