Re: Request for enhancement: select action

Hi Mark,

Boy, I don't know about setting the value on the bound node like you
mentioned.  Then, if I had an output bound to the same node as the
textarea right next to it, then that section of text would be selected
in both controls, right?  I think that would confuse the user,
especially as to what the user would expect to be copied to the
clipboard.  Plus, I don't think that a user could manually select text
in a textarea AND an output at the same time in most processors, so I
wouldn't think that it would be possible programatically.

Maybe instead of 'selected', we should have 'highlighted' or
'emphasized'?  I can see having the same text in multiple controls
highlighted or underlined, but not 'selected'.

--Aaron