Re: setting xforms control value with javascript

From: Dustin Whitney <dustin.whitney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:47:14 -0700
To: "Iņaki Salinas Bueno" <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Cc: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Heh, I was working on the same thing yesterday.  Here is a simple version of
what I accomplished, and probably what you are looking for.

        <script language="javascript">
            function changeMe(){
                var model = document.getElementById("myModel");
                 var instance = model.getInstanceDocument("myInstance");
                 var textElements = instance.getElementsByTagName("text");
                 textElements[0].firstChild.nodeValue = 'Changed!';
        <xforms:model id="myModel">
            <xforms:instance id="myInstance">
                <text xmlns="">Change Me!</text>
            <xforms:instance id="script">
                <script url="javascript:changeMe()"/>
        <xforms:input ref="/text"/>
            <xforms:load resource="javascript:changeMe()"