RE: Simple things First

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:21:00 -0800
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

>...error-prone bloated useless spaghetti to me....

I think that there are some bad examples of Xforsm out there; the
calculator example from Novell, for example, has outlived its
usefulness.
The way it does a state machine for algebraic expression parsing using
UI switch was, at the time, a clever and interesting hack, but as an
example of how one should actually mark up, it's terrible.
I think we ought to retire this example, but if we want to keep it,
write a new calculator that uses XBL to showcase XForms integration into
host languages that support it

Leigh.