Re: [whatwg] Comparison of XForms-Tiny and WF2

I have some doubts about the XForms Tiny initiative from an implementors
perspective. That the XForms working group will propose an additional
syntax is not desirable for authors or the implementations we create and
will not provide any benefits for us. To me it is clear that the
segments interested in XForms and in Web Forms 2 are different and that
there should be no problems in having two different standards.

I have written a blog entry about this
(http://landwehr.dk/blog/2007/02/xforms_xforms_tiny_and_web_for_1.html)
where I also publish a mail I wrote to the working group.

Best regards,
David