RE: checkbox labels

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:25:45 -0800
To: "Aaron Reed" <aaronr@us.ibm.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>

The examples from Mikko's site show
 output.total::value {font-size:12pt;color:red;width:100pt;margin-left:
10px;caption-side: left;}

It's possible it's broken in X-Smiles, but the bug notes say it worked.

Also, you have xforms|input::xf-value which is a combination of CSS3 and
Mozilla workaround.
Maybe you tried xforms|input::value and this is just a typo.