RE: XForms and APP clients

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:28:50 -0700
To: "Elliotte Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>, "Atom-Protocol Protocol" <atom-protocol@imc.org>
Cc: <www-forms@w3.org>
You also need the header element [1] for setting Title header [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#submit-header
[2] http://bitworking.org/projects/atom/draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-09.html#title-header

A product I developed uses a RESTful API to Weblogs and uses Atom for feeds, and uses XForms to do the create and edit web UI.
We haven't yet done APP support, but it's on the list.  Being able to do APP was one of the goals for some of the features introduced into XForms 1.1, so we hope it's possible.

Leigh.