Re: xsd -> xhtml

From: Jan J Kratky <kratky@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:29:38 -0400
To: www-forms@w3.org
Cc: "Anthony Ettinger" <anthony@chovy.com>
Hi Anthony:

The XML Forms Generator (XFG) will do this for you. It's a free Eclipse
plug-in, available from IBM alphaWorks at
http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xfg .

The XFG can generate XForms inside XHTML, from instance data backed with a
schema; it creates things like select1 controls and repeats based on the
structure as it's defined in the schema. There are a lot of other options
you can set for customizing its output, too.

It also can create forms from WSDL documents, if you're interested in
that.

If you have any further questions about the XFG tooling, this isn't the
place to ask them -- the XFG has its own forum at
http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xfg/forum .

Cheers,
Jan Joseph Kratky
IBM Emerging Software Standards

"Anthony Ettinger" <anthony@chovy.com>
Sent by: www-forms-request@w3.org
09/12/2006 11:38 AM

www-forms@w3.org
cc

Subject
xsd -> xhtml

I want to create a form in xhtml that is generated from an xml schema
file.

Short of writing an xsl file to transform my xsd file into xhtml, is
there any other existing tool to do this?

--
Anthony Ettinger
phone: 408-656-2473