Re: XForms and Web Forms 2.0

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 00:42:19 +1000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: Dharmesh Mistry <Dharmesh.Mistry@edgeipk.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Whenever I give a talk on XForms, I try to give an indicative list of
> some of the companies using XForms.
> http://www.w3.org/2006/Talks/05-26-steven-XForms/#users

But as you say on that page: "first adopters are within companies [...]
that have control over the software environment used."

In the real world, however, developers simply don't have that luxury.
The solution we develop needs to work in an environment where publishers
have absolutely no control over the user's system.

Lachlan Hunt