RE: tone of discussion regarding XForms/WF2

 > If XForms is "harvesting" stuff from WF2, what's in it for WF2?>

Thanks Mark saved me an email, I was going to write something similar.

I think the whole debate should switch to W3C compound document and how best
to achieve this.
As I previously mentioned there is room for more then 1 technology here but
there should be no duplicate in authoring Web applications options.

My position on how I see XForms is well known in this group!

Francisco