XForms + Web Forms 2.0 = WICD

From: Francisco Monteiro <monterro2004@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:16:45 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
The above formula should satisfy most. WICD = Web Integration Compound
Document.

According to the W3C "The scope of the Compound Document Formats Working
Group covers the technologies related to combining existing documents
formats, either by reference or by inclusion."

Specifications for combining W3C technologies, such as XHTML, XML Events,
CSS, SVG, SMIL and XForms, into a single document by inclusion.

This is the approach I have taken in respect to XForms.

So let me ask this question "Is compound documents a might or a myth"?

Francisco