RE: XForms and Web Forms 2.0

Mark,
"The debate surrounding XForms and WF2 takes in the standards process, the
difference between HTML and XHTML, whether the W3C is an organisation that
leads or follows (or confuses), and so on. So whilst he's right that arguing
about right and wrong languages is a waste of time, it's not a waste of time
to argue about whether the W3C should be host to two different forms
solutions, or whether convergance should be sought instead."

You hit it just right especially this (or confuses). I think it is not just
confusion but take this WF2 script prototype README

"We have a pure OO solution. If you are interested in looking at the
source code in more detail you can browse it using a SmallTalk-like
interface here:

http://webforms2.org/dev/ide/"

Wow OO solution what should I read into this?

There is a place for us all.

PS
Mark if you do decide to be a politician I will vote for you :-)

Francisco