Re: Reset and insert actions

Only if the instance values set as a result of handling
xforms-value-changed or directly through @calculate MIP.  If the values
in the non-reset instance are set as the result of a due to handling a
DOMActivate event or a custom event, then a rebuild wouldn't help since
the dependency isn't maintained in the MDG.