Re: SELECT display

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:18:02 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Richard,

> I'm trying to create a user-friendly display of checkboxes from a SELECT element
> so that they are displayed in a row, one after the other. Can anyone advise on how
> this can be achieved?

I don't think there is a standard way to do this at the moment...but
there certainly should be.

In the main, how you do it will depend on which XForms processor you
are using--some seem to allow the 'item' element to be styled as
'inline' or 'inline-block', but I don't know how consistent that is.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck