Re: Need erratum to eliminate xforms-select/xforms-deselect on itemset

I didn't find anywhere in the spec where it even mentions that an
itemset generates underlying xforms:items.  While this may be what most
processors do, it is not a given.  I could be generating underlying
html:options that are inserted into an underlying html:select.  So in
that case, what would the target be?  The html:option would be the target?

I personally don't have a problem with the target not being the itemset.
  At least then there is some way to differentiate between the
xforms-*select events that an itemset may see.  But to make the target a
hypothetical item seems bad.

--Aaron