RE: xForms replaced in UK Insurance Industry

Andy,

We are under NDA so I can only discuss confirm what is in the Press Release:
1) edgeConnect is a direct replacement of the xForms used by iMarket

Maybe I can answer your other questions in another way? Outside of iMarket I can comment that our customers are using edgeConnect with Global deployments because edgeConnect:

1) Truely allows business analysts to create front end applications through our "zero code" approach
2) Accelerates development by auto-generating forms from Databases, Web Services and XML Schema
3) Overcomes some of the limitations of CSS is separating presentation from form logic
4) Takes a "model driven approach" which leaves implementation detail of Rich Internet, WAI compliant, JSR168 portal and offline applications out of "logical" form development

We have taken a very different approach, although the end result may be similar to others. Our development approach presents a new model for developing front end applications.

Happy to discuss more in detail.....offline (Contact at details below).

Kind regards.......................Dharmesh

Dharmesh Mistry

CTO, edge IPK
E: dharmesh@edgeipk.com

M: 07789 222 015

Newbury Office

T  +44 (0) 1635 231 231   (ext 221)

F  +44 (0) 1635 569 371
This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

edge IPK Limited
Registered office - 9 Wardle Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31 6JR
Registered in England No. 4286817