Repeat using Instance as itemset

From: Lee Standen <nom@standen.id.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:14:00 +0800
To: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to do something like this, and having trouble getting it going:

<xf:repeat ref="instance('form')/some/repeat">
	<xf:select1 ref="category">
		<xf:label>Select Category</xf:label>

	<xf:select1 ref="value">
		<xf:label>Select Value</xf:label>
			<xf:value ref="@id" />
			<xf:label ref="." />

Now, if I put an <xf:output> in there, I can see that the value of
category is being updated, but it's not working on the itemset.  I
assume that's because I have to put the full path, but I've tried using
this XPath, and it causes all lists (Mozilla XForms) to the values for
all selected category nodes:

Now, if I set index(1) of the repeat to have category="Team" and
index(2) of the repat to have category="Dept", all dropdown lists will
have the combined results Team and Dept instead of just one of them.

I've also tried using:
And it seems to not work at all.

What am I doing wrong? :)