Re: Sorting the exforms way

Hi David,

Sorting was a bad miss for XForms 1.0 (I think anyway).

Both an element and function are documented, I think it would be
useful if the documentation explained  why it is useful to have both.

Is the sort element intended only for use in the UI (i.e. only affect
the display sort order, not the document order), or could I use it as
a child of a bind in a model to change document order (bind being an
element that takes a node-set binding)?

Alternatively, could the function be used in the model to change
document order in the target node-set?

Anyway, you will have guessed that I would like to be able to both
sort the UI and sort within an XML document.

All the best

Mark