Re: On running a pre-processor [RE: XForms timer]

Mark,

Leigh's solution doesn't involve xforms:output and xforms:repeat: just
xforms:select1/@selection="open", xforms:itemset, and xforms:submission.

If I understand right, his solution (and ours in OPS) just requires that
the XForms engine then display a nice autocompletion widget.

Your solution is actually building the widget in XForms, which is a
different approach.

-Erik

--
Orbeon - XForms Everywhere: